Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Our National SAP Practice is growing, and we are actively looking for experienced consultants and Managers to build the team. As a leading SAP Global Services Partner, the Hitachi Vantara team understands the wide-ranging complexities associated with a client's business, but just as important, we know how that translates into the world of SAP. We are a full-service consultancy that has the skills and qualifications to help ensure a project's success - on-time and on-budget. Hitachi has strong capabilities in key SAP technologies like S/4HANA from both an ERP and analytics perspective. We are known as one of SAP's top partners. Our focus industries are chemicals, discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, food processing, consumer products, IM&C, and Aerospace & Defense. Hitachi leverages defined SAP preconfigured templates to help our clients attain and sustain unparalleled results through our Industry focused solutions approach.
Hitachi Vantara specializes in the definition and deployment of SAP Best Practice solutions for just about every critical business process.
From design through post-go-live support, we incorporate special organizational change management practices and proven techniques to help with user adoption and change to drive project success.
Purpose of Position:
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Sales and Distribution (SD) Architect and Team Lead who has a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership in the SAP Sales and Distribution solution area. The position requires hands on configuration skills in SAP S/4HANA to support all aspects of the order to cash cycle in SAP. The resource must have the ability to help the client define the order to cash solution design in SAP S/4HANA to support their business transformation journey.
As an, experienced SAP S/4HANA Sales and Distribution Architect/Lead, this role is responsible to gather business requirements, design the solution, prototype solution options, configure the solution, build, and resolve defects associated with testing the solution, and provide key implementation skills to deploy SAP S/4HANA. What You Bring To The Team (Qualifications)
We are seeking individuals with the following skills and experience:
- 6-8+ years of experience in implementing SAP S/4HANA Sales and Distribution functionality
Experienced in the following key areas of SD functionality in SAP S/4HANA
o Sales Org Structure
o Sales Quotations
o Sales Contracts
o Sales Process Master Data
o Sales order processes (exposure to various channels including eCommerce and EDI)
o Available to Promise
o Delivery Processes
o Shipping Processes
o Billing Processes
o Integration with other Logistics modules
o Fiori applications to support the Order to Cash Processes
• Served in Team lead or Architect role for at least 3 - 4 full life cycle implementations of SAP S/4HANA SD version 1610 or higher
• Prior consulting experience with a management or IT consulting firm
• Ability to work with onsite and remote project delivery models
• Experience working in the industrial manufacturing, consumer products, or chemical manufacturing industries
• Bachelor's degree
- Communication skills: Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communication skills
• Experience presenting to large groups focused on SAP solutions and functionality
• Business process analysis and design experience: seasoned business analysis skills, process mapping, business process design, and implementation skills
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
• SAP ACTIVATE methodology experience desired
• General consulting skills, including team facilitation, business case development, and business assessment/strategy
• Experience leading teams comprised of US based and offshore staff
• Experience interacting with clients and building successful business relationships
• Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
• At least 4 full lifecycle projects completed in a Team lead or Lead Solution Architect role
Experience with technology in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP S/4HANA team lead experience required (version 1610 or higher)
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio
• Experienced Team Lead/Solution Architect with a deep understanding of data migration processes, software development life cycle tasks, solution testing processes, business and technical cutover planning activities, and solution management processes
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is: $97k-$139k + Bonus+ Benefits The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.
- 80% Travel (once COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted)
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States is required to meet client needs and timetables
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees! Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge