Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Generalist HR Shared Service, Digital and Data Protection who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
This position supports the optmization of global shared service model and guarantees a continuous improvement and both technical and managerial growth thanks to the opportunity to work closely with local and global function, with Corporate and strategic functions.
It also represents a great challenge to improve soft skills, an added value of this experience
- Supporting the local HR functions in the management and optimization of payroll provider and of the systems integration
- Setting a HR KPI framework to monitor and improve HR efficiency and effectiveness
- Identifying business needs within Shared Services context.
- Monitoring the implementation of global HR Shared Services policies and agreements with a focus on the SLA.
- Support the activities to ensure the proposal of a global operating and investment budget for the HR Digital and Shared Services unit in compliance with the Hitachi Rail HR Global Strategy and guidelines
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors and stakeholders
- Negotiating preferred rates with global vendors in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
- Supporting the mobility process in particular the local travel management in managing the relationship with stakeholders, policies and identifying service-related opportunities.
- Setting up a mobility cost control system analyzing quarterly reports sent by the controlling department and the Global Travel Agency on travel expenditure, guaranteeing an high quality of service level (security, sustainability, efficiency) and cost saving
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in finalizing the Sustainability Report, leading the activities from the HR point of view
- Supporting internal stakeholders in HR Audit processes – Hitachi Corporate, ISO, and other processes all of which require HR auditing
Skills and knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Any other language is considered a plus
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential HR data with strong analytical skills to interpret data as required
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and processes, basic knowledge of SAP and Workday is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft 365 (Power Point, Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong ability to work in a team
- More than 3 years of experience
- Previous experience in the management of global processes