Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. What you'll be doing
Define the overall data strategy and evaluate its business impact
• Conduct assessments of as-is data capabilities and suggest road maps towards a data-driven organization
• Formulate creative business cases, interact with client teams to conduct interviews, discuss findings and recommendation What you bring to the team
A degree in Data Science, Big Data, Computer Science, or related field
• Overall 12+ years and at least 5+ years' experience consulting on data strategy and executing data strategy projects
• Strong passion for the following topics - Data-driven transformations, Artificial Intelligence, Data Governance & Management, Cloud Technologies
• Practical knowledge of tools, frameworks & technologies within at least one of the following categories:
1- Data Strategy (Data Governance, Data Management) - MUST have
2- Business Intelligence (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
3- Machine Learning (R, Python, SAS, SPSS) - Good to have
4- Cloud Platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services) - MUST HAVE
• Team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and within the organization.
• Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest in solving client challenges, adapting to a changing work environment, and dealing with new issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Good command of any other foreign language would be a strong asset
• Preferably be based out of Chicago or DallasOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge