We are looking for a Sales Executive
who will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the Company's booking quota for Digital Solutions and Services
in assigned Spain territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and leveraging existing Enterprise sales channels in the region. Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction. Reports to the Vice President of Sales, Digital Solutions Business Unit in the region.What you will be doing
What you will bring to the team
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling Digital Solutions and Services to new customers.
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect's business drivers to Digital Solutions and Services offerings and Hitachi Vantara's capabilities.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Drive the sales process through business discovery, opportunity qualification, needs analysis, product positioning, business case development, negotiation and close.
- Understand the buying process and align resources needed to facilitate account penetration
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings.
- Work with consulting team when implementation, integration, project management support is required.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Digital Solutions and Services products and value proposition & Hitachi Vantara services and solutions to qualified prospects.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual booking values for assigned territory
- Degree in a business or technical related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years' experience selling Digital Solutions and Services
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller sales channels.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, demonstrate Digital Solutions and Services, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Various means of travel are required, including air travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Interacts with consulting, marketing, finance and external customers.
- Vertical specific experience with the Oracle suite of products.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge