Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Training Specialist What you bring to the team
"• 5-7 years corporate training experience, with a background in end user system training primarily on Workday HCM. Knowledge of other modules is an added advantage.
• Have the ability to engage with global audience
• Microsoft 365 including advanced experience in PowerPoint
• Video creation and editing
• Excellent training facilitation skills" "• Develop end user training materials on various Workday modules and functionalities
• Create and maintain Workday training curriculum and development plans utilizing multiple modalities such as Reference Guides, videos, live/virtual instructor-led training, and computer-based trainings
• Create reference guides for new functionality or update current repository with changes
• Deliver training (virtual and in-person) for new Workday functionality, ongoing training for various user groups (employee/manager/HR/executives) on various topics as per business needs
• Work within various teaching tools/technologies with the aim of providing the trainees with the best training experience
• Maintain a strong, working product knowledge and quickly master new functionality in line with periodic releases
• Monitor the semi-annul Workday system upgrades for impacts to current or new functionality and develop appropriate training plans
• Partner with Workstreams and other HR centers of excellence (COEs) for ongoing assessment of training needs of Workday users
• Apply continuous improvement principles to training creation and delivery, help text functionality, and all other aspects of the training function Our Company
- Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
- Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
- We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
- We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge