Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job DescriptionRole
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design
consulting team and looking for a User Research Lead
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.Key responsibilities
QualificationsAs an experienced User Research Lead, you have...
- Championing the user-centred and evidence-based approach internally and externally
- Supporting growth, mentoring, and leading UR professionals across our business in the UK and Europe
- Managing a team of user researchers
- Working with the teams to implement the best qualitative and quantitative research methods and practices to improve our offering for the public and private sectors
- Coordinating, planning and leading research activities across the key clients and large-scale programmes
- Providing insights to inform the direction of our solutions and products
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Experienced in recruiting, mentoring and leading other user researchers
- Have experience in planning user research and choosing the best methods to deliver valuable outcomes on medium and large-scale programmes, ideally delivering enterprise solutions
- Conduct user research for complex programmes in the public or private sector
- You know how to include a diverse variety of users in research activities and advocate for accessibility best practices
- Expert knowledge of applying GDS Service Standard
- You have experience helping organisations to understand and use a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods, to make their solutions truly user centric
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and explain the value of user research.
- You consider organisational goals and challenges when planning user research
- You understand technology used to build digital solutions and worked in a multidisciplinary agile team
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukAdditional Information