Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) Job Description
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design
consulting team and looking for a UX Designer
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.Key responsibilities
QualificationsAs an experienced UX Designer, you have...
- Championing the user-centred and evidence-based design approach internally and externally
- Supporting growth, mentoring, and leading User Experience Design professionals across our business in the UK and Europe
- Setting a direction and leading creation of end-to-end prototypes and design solutions that address business challenges and meet user needs
- Planning and facilitating workshops such as design sprints
- Providing recommendations and creating design solutions based on qualitative and quantitative user research
- Leading UX Design work and designing complex enterprise products, services and solutions and low code applications
- Presenting your teams' design solutions and outputs to internal and external stakeholders
Additional InformationDiversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Experience in recruiting, mentoring and leading other UX designers
- Facilitating workshops to align teams and provide clear direction for experiments and product design
- Have experience in planning design work streams and choosing the best methods to deliver valuable outcomes on medium and large-scale programmes
- You can provide others with expert guidance on how to approach prototypes and the design of complex products and solutions
- Designing end-to-end services in the public sector
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team and can coach others in agile best practices
- Expert level knowledge of accessibility standards and application
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working with engineering, business, and product leaders
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.