Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Director of Project Success is a key role in our delivery organization, as they will serve as the Engagement Lead on a portfolio of D365 implementations. An Engagement Lead should have established consulting delivery leadership experience and extensive enterprise business application experience with preferred focus on Microsoft Dynamics (Finance and Supply Chain) delivery experience.
The Engagement Lead will own the client relationship and act as their advocate and trusted advisor as they map out their business transformation while providing a single point of accountability for our engagements. In this role you will be expected to provide leadership, guidance, oversight and direction to multiple concurrent projects across the breadth of Hitachi Solutions offerings and how Hitachi's capabilities can best serve our customers. This is a billable position and candidates will be expected to maintain a specified level of utilization per the role's defined compensation package.Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing leadership to our Clients and D365 Finance and Supply Chain Delivery teams to ensure expectations are aligned and commitments are met.
- Oversee project scope discovery and development.
- Oversee the development and delivery of Change Orders
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach.
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution.
- Monitor and validate project budget reporting.
- Ownership of project P&L, including expected margin (sold margin).
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of Steering Committee deliverables.
- Proactively provide frequent communication and updates to both customer executives and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progression, current project margin, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, and Delivery Excellence.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships with frequent customer visits.
- Periodically meet with customer onsite to address risks or escalated issues
- Minimum of 10 years' experience successfully leading full life-cycle Information Technology and Transformations projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction.
- Proven Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain "Delivery Excellence" experience.
- Proven experience managing long term client relationships (3+ major client accounts) and successfully expanding accounts over time.
- Capacity to learn all of Hitachi Solution's technology and services offerings and match those capabilities to potential client needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors.
- Balance of business knowledge and people management skills.
- Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery.
- Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million dollars and lead programs of 20 or more consultants.
- Must be prepared to travel domestically and internationally as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.