Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable for test script delivery, supported by the test team, and reporting to the Project Snr Test Consultant/Test Lead
- Accountable for Test Execution, and adhering to the published methodology and project controls
- Acceptance that the work submitted by themselves meets the required Quality standards of the project. Any concerns over the quality of work by other test team members should be raised immediately to the Test Lead
- Ensuring that the testing process is followed, and that all deliverables are adhered to
- Working closely with Consultants/Developers and the Senior Test team to understand what the solution is meant to do, its key features and who will use it
- Assessing products and requirements, checking for quality and accuracy
- Ensuring that scripts are prepared and written to a high-quality level, adhering to the Consensus methodology and its processes
- Responsible for executing the scripts as identified in the Test Plan and Schedule, running the functional and customer scenario testing that has been identified from the Functional Requirement documentation
- Reporting back to the Snr Test Consultant/Test Lead with progress, queries or concerns
Additional InformationRole is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- A good understanding of the software test and development process and the business approach
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong will to pursue a career in testing and be interested in this area
- Must have experience as a test analyst and be keen to pick up MS Dynamics 365 OR should be having some existing experience with Dynamics 365 preferably with CE and will want to build a career in testing.
- Fluent English
- Second language - German or French is a must
- A natural curiosity
- Willing to do testing with a technical interest (i.e. automated testing)
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/