Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (e.g., flexible working), and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Meet our Team
Our EMEA Field Marketing Team is looking for a marketer to fill the role of Field Marketing Manager with focus on the DACH countries. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping to execute effective marketing programs, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The candidate will collaborate and work alongside our go-to-market campaign leaders within the EMEA region and will play an integral role in building and assisting with the launch of campaigns and helping to drive revenue growth for our sales teams. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including multi-channel integrated programs
- Ability to work closely with global campaigns teams, program leaders, and sales teams for development and implementation of programs in multiple regions.
- Ability to take direction to help build and launch lead generation programs
- Ability to manage, analyse, and report on campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management
- Collaborate with cross-channel marketing colleagues to build integrated programs that complement campaigns and overall objectives to drive sales revenue and generate overall demand
- Experience in building the strategy for integrated marketing programs including but not limited to: email campaigns, virtual and physical events, digital and social media programs, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing field or programs role
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborate environment
- Ability to take direction from teammates but also work independently
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- English and German native speaker
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
- Harmony, Trust, RespectMakoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, IntegrityKaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge