The SW Development Engineer is in charge of defining and developping the control software part of electromechanical brakes and electromechanic parking brakes in particular.
- Define and write software requirements and specifications in platform development projects and / or customer application projects. Cooperation with the design team for electromechanical components, with the system design team and with customer project application teams.
- Request / drive and / or realize technical studies (theoretical approach, numerical simulation, component testing) in order to improve product knowledge and to refine the control strategies.
- Active participation in realizing software components following Model Based Design development process.
- Participation in software verification activities (reviews, unit testing)
- Follow-up of software validation activities (on bench and on vehicle) in cooperation with test teams.
- Documentation and follow-up of evolutions and technical changes.
- Assure completeness and versioning of system and software documentation in accordance with internal processes and / or ISO 26262 standard.
- Participation in preparing and presenting software documentation and software status reports to customers (car manufacturers) in the case of specific customer software.
Participation in continuous improvement activities within CBI. Ex: optimization of internal processes, benchmark and set-up of development tools.
- Degree as system or software engineer for transportation or equivalent and minimum 4 years of professional experience in a similar position.
Tools / development environment:
- MBD, DOORS, ASCET, Matlab/Simulink, C code, CAN, FlexRay, pack MS Office
- Knowledge about ISO 26262 standard, requirements management and configuration management.
Personal abilities :
- Openness in relationships
- Solid technical negotiation
- Autonomous and curious, methodological approach and documentation.
- Willingness to share their experience and results.