Meet our Team
The Experienced Total Rewards Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing support to Global Total Rewards supporting several projects and initiatives, as well as some day-to-day activities. The position is part of the Total Rewards (TR) team and will work with TR members around the world in a variety of compensation and benefits assignments. As part of the Total Rewards team, this position assists with implementing, and administering compensation & benefits strategies, policies, programs, and tools.
Prefer candidates to be located in Denver, CO or Dallas, TX areas but will consider US remote for qualified candidates. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Reviews employee data and provides analytic support and insight related to the analysis.
- Support HR/TR Transformation by identifying and making recommendations on process improvement/simplification.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive pay and practice information to help determine company's competitive position.
- May prepare special studies and recommendations on compensation related topics.
- May review job content and job descriptions to identify the best job matches.
- Handle recurring and ad-hoc requests for reports and analysis as needed.
- Participate in the administration of various compensation programs as needed, including annual salary review, annual bonus, and others.
- Participate in benefits related projects and assignments based on seasonal needs in the US and other countries, including open enrolment, benefits harmonization, etc.
- Assist with Workday data audits.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of compensation and/or benefits/total rewards experience within a large global enterprise organization.
- Experience with Workday a big plus.
- Advanced Excel skills: Comfortable working with large data sets and standardizing/merging/organizing data from different sources. Extensive experience in performing complex Excel functions including lookups, pivots, and ability to transform data into presentable chart/graph/tables for review and presentations.
- Ability to work in teams, contribute points of view, challenge status-quo, and adapt.
- Good communication skills, ability to present basic concepts verbally and in writing.
- Comfortable working remotely when needed and having frequent video meetings.
- Strong desire to develop a career in Total Rewards, Compensation and/or Benefits.
- Previous experience in other functional areas (Operations/Finance/IT, etc.) is a plus.
For Colorado only (as required by the Colorado Equal Pay Act): The expected salary for this position in our Colorado office is $56,000 - $90,000. Pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's variable pay program, subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what is next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working schedules, comprehensive healthcare, and generous retirement offerings) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we would love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit. With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit:
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge