Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
Product developers are integral members of the product team to execute our industry solutions. To be successful in this, we need people who develop solutions that adhere to multiple customer challenges and elevate our delivery excellence.
We are looking for product developers who can:
- Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs for Development Tools and Industry Focused Products across the Microsoft ecosystem
- Strive to understand the "why" and the intent behind features.
- Able to identify, design, and build reusable solutions utilizing modern technologies.
- Advise on the configuration of Hitachi Solution's products in customer implementations.
- Responsible for identifying pragmatic solutions to development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections, and integration of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) features that will deliver compelling value.
- Passion for a user-centered approach to rapidly iterating solutions and the ability to work well with designers to optimize the UI/UX experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills are a must
- Interest in working with Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics
Additional InformationAdditional Information
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Technologies (Service Bus, Cognitive Services, Data Factory), SSIS, TypeScript, Azure Data Factory
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or 5+ years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.***Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship***#LI-CB1 #Remote