Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Overview
This role is hands-on Sr. Software QA Engineer to create and perform test on IIoT applications platform and solutions. Ideal candidate would be self-starting, energetic individual, not afraid to questionassumptions and be imaginative. The successful candidate will integrate our engineering team and work with the engineering leadership, with product management and with quality engineers to enhance and automate the testing efforts for the Lumada IIoT software suite.Main Responsibilities
- Create and automate test scenarios based on requirements, user stories and feedback from other team members
- Create and perform and automate regression tests
- Open, manage and coordinate defects/bugs
- Report to engineering leadership on test progress and execution
- Provide Technical Support to Sales Engineers and/or internal or external customers when needed
- Background in QA processes and procedures
- Prior experience in development and/or test automation experience on tools such as Selenium, JMeter;
- Experience in testing frameworks
- Experience with Micro-Service architecture, Restful API
- Experience with Linux, docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with IoT Application is an advantage
- Database experience must be familiar with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experiences with automation/configuration management using Jenkins; and software configuration tools; build script and CI/CD
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, lets lead the way to extra-ordinary.