Senior Analyst - Total Rewards, APAC Meet our Team
We are the APAC Total Rewards team of Hitachi Vantara, part of Global Total Rewards that operates through a regional org structure of APAC, EMEA and Americas, responsible for a holistic framework of Total Rewards that reflects our strategy to attract, motivate, and retain employees.
We are responsible for compensation design, management, and analysis including - program design, plan management, compensation evaluation and analysis & vendor management. We are also responsible for benefits program design, management, and analysis including - benefits plan management, coverage evaluation, benchmarking and benefits vendor management. What you'll be doing
You will be a key member of the Global Total Rewards team supporting Hitachi Vantara's compensation and benefits deliverables across 10+ countries in the APAC region.
You will provide technical and analytical support as well as subject matter advice to the HR partners and business managers. Your job will also require analyzing and delivering insights from complex datasets and ability to translate unstructured information into meaningful business decisions. You are expected to apply advanced knowledge of the job area, mostly working independently with limited supervision.
The successful candidate in this role should have highly analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in a dynamic environment, with the ability to own and prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities.
What you bring to the team
- Provide analytical and advisory support to the APAC region and wider TR team
- Support Compensation and Benefits program design and implementation such as compensation review, salary ranges review, short term incentives pay-out process, medical/ accident/ life insurance coverage for employees etc
- Participate in and lead on various regional and global projects to deliver Total Reward objectives e.g., job analysis & evaluation, survey participation, policy and benefits benchmark review, vendor management etc
- Train team members as and when required and ensure that all Total Rewards processes are documented
- Project manage, develop and maintain APAC compensation ranges, job evaluation and survey participation
- Analyse internal and external compensation and benefits trends and data to enable business decisions
- Support the ongoing development and transformation of Total Rewards systems and tools
- Facilitate compensation decisions by providing feedback to HR Business Partners and management
- Address Total Rewards queries from APAC employees through the HR business partners and the HR query management tool
- Perform numerous compensation analyses as required
- Bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines, combined with 6 - 8 years of international experience in Total Rewards working with large complex structures, preferably in technology sector
- Result oriented and collaborative approach with demonstrated ability to proactively identify and manage complex problems in the job area
- Strong project management and planning skills with the ability to multitask effectively and prioritise workload
- Strong problems solving skills & analytical skills including excel modelling, advanced MS office and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work successfully both as a part of the team and independently on own initiative
- Understanding and experience with HRIS - preferably Workday. Working knowledge of Total Rewards systems and tools like MarketPay. Familiar with compensation survey submission tools and process of vendors such as Mercer, Radford etc