Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
• MANDATORY - Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Pega Business Analyst
• MANDATORY - Must be Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA); Certification must be completed prior to 2017
• Strong understanding of Pega ecosystem, capabilities, DX API & v8.5 concepts
• Experience understanding as-is business processes and business rules, conduct gap analysis & impact analysis, research for business solution options.
• Experience gathering business and technical requirements on Pega Case Management topics including Rules, Class Design, Security, Flows, Adapters, Services and Connectors.
• Experience working with Pega developers on Design, Development, Testing and Implementation with application technologies, Business Process Management, web services (Frameworks), databases, system integrations, cloud platforms and associated technologies (REST, etc.)
• Working knowledge and experience in SQL, PL/SQL will be preferred.
• Experience working in Agile methodology (Scrum framework)
• Experience conducting and coordinating Sprint Planning, PSI planning, Retrospective meetings and cross team coordination.
• Experience working with product owners and product managers, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog, decision making and managing scope and creating product roadmap.
• Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex business problems and providing detailed functional analysis.
• Excellent interpersonal, business communication and writing skills
• Detail-oriented and Customer service focused
Lead the project team in gathering requirements from business stakeholders, including guidance on the best way to implement business requirements leveraging the Pega software
• Interface directly with the business and technical teams to create and deliver business process flows, user interfaces requirements, business rules, data requirements and other functional design documents (incl screen flows and front-end & back-end interface mock-ups)
• Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development
• Communicate functional concepts, problems, and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Conducting and coordinating Sprint Planning, PSI planning, Retrospective meetings and cross team coordination
• Working with product owners and product managers, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog, decision making and managing scope and creating product roadmap
• Work with business and solution architect on requirements to develop architecture solutions
• Participate and understand technical architecture and design and security considerations
• Proactively supports onshore and offshore technology professionals to deliver high quality products with minimal defects across software development phases (design, development, testing, implementation, quality control and project management)
• Actively involved in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution and Issue resolution to assure that all the aspects of the project are in compliance with Business Requirements.
• Working with and guiding the quality teams to ensure that customer's business needs have been met by development team.
• Functional testing of the developed application, reporting the issues and defects/bugs back to development team using the project quality management tool
• Coordinate and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT).
• Responsible for Training and related documentation, to enable customers/dealers to maintain and use products effectively.
• Analyze and anticipate the future needs of business users and guiding the development of those business features in the software products to enable future sales.
• Keep accurate record of material used, expected deliverables, and milestones achieved
• Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
• Integrate process re-engineering and continuous improvement into projects.
• Share documented best practices and standardized governance models.
• Improve the experience of all project stakeholders. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge