Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you bring to the team Years of Experience: 7-10 years Skill :
Asset Reliability & Integrity, Asset Maintenance strategy & Optimization, Plant Asset lifecycle Management, Predictive Maintenance, Digital Asset Management, RAMS, Asset Diagnosis & Prognosis, Smart Manufacturing.
Good to Have
- In-depth expertise in the Energy & Utility Sector, namely in any of the Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Power Generation & Distribution, and Engineering, as well as exposure to any CMMS Packaged Software, such as SAP, Maximo, or Ellipse, would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the asset maintenance, inspection, and performance monitoring business process, as well as practical experience working with owner operators or as an external consultant
- Be familiar with the RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety) methodology and other techniques being used to reduce the risk of asset failure
- Should have taken care of product development and execution tasks, as well as reporting daily actions to the client stakeholders
- Ability to manage stakeholders, organise consulting or functional work, and accept responsibility for project outcomes.
- Possess knowledge of asset lifecycle management and have implemented digital solutions for it
- A working knowledge of various asset risk identification and assessment methods and a track record of implementing Similar projects in the energy and utility sectors
- Fundamental Knowledge about IoT Network Topology
- Understanding of Various Simulation & Reliability Analysis Techniques
- Knowledge of Industry standard like ISO 14224,ISO 55000, IEEE, IEC & EN 50126
- Knowledge of Asset Engineering Drawings and Data
- Worked on software as a service (SaaS)-based Internet of Things solutions
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge