Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Sales Operations Specialist
• Support the Global Operations manager in the design, creation and implementation of Go-To-Market Best Practice and routines in core sales processes, promoting a culture of process excellence to drive standardization across functions.
• Maintain accurate employee to account assignments, customer grouping data, sales team hierarchy data and customer identification flags e.g. Program accounts by processing and auditing requests for data changes and running regular data cleansing and maintenance routines
• Overall responsibility for designing and implementing a governance framework for opportunities in the Region and executing processes against that framework.
• Overall responsibility for reviewing major opportunities in the Region's pipeline, ensuring they have been appropriately qualified by the Sales team
• Support annual cadences that support all Business Planning cycles, including Account Planning, Account Segmentation, Territory Mapping, and Quota Deployment
• Support the commercial sales forecasts, identifying risk & opportunity items, highlighting these to senior leaders where needed
• Support the Region with the development of programs, and assist in deployment of global initiatives, as and when required.
• Work with the Global Operations manager to develop and implement productivity metrics and reporting, sales performance and analytics.
• Promote and drive the adoption of standardized, corporate-managed dashboards and models, to ensure consistency in information and conversations are driven from "single source of truth"
• Perform analysis and recommend adjustments to incentive programs to drive desired salesperson behavior to support corporate initiatives.
• Work closely with other divisions to ensure data exchanged is accurate and credible on which to base specific sales and compensation reporting.
• Educate and train the sales team on how their compensation plans work and how to maximize commissions utilizing the various components of the compensation plans
What you bring to the team
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a tech company in operations, revenue, or finance
• Preferably degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
• Proven experience and proficiency in planning, data modelling, designing, and implementing complex reports to meet business requirements
• Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills
• Good business acumen and judgment
• Excellent communication skills, experience in cooperation with executive stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
• Exposure to Sales Ops or Sales in a medium- to large-sized company is a big plus
• Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge