Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
The Sr. Solutions Architect (Cloud Service Providers) plays a key role in the customer solution architecting process, providing pre-sales software and hardware technical expertise. Working closely with the field sales organization, other consultants, and customer representatives, the Sr. Solutions Architect provides support ranging from product specification presentations to product value discussions, using project management and customer relationship skills to align Hitachi Vantara Technology solutions with the CSP's business strategies. The role involves building scalable architectures and blueprints that integrate with the CSP framework and expands the range of services that can be offered by virtue of adopting Hitachi's Technology. Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing technical sales support for all CSPs in EMEA.
• Gathers data on customer business issues, analyses solutions, and employs this information in Hitachi Vantara engagements.
• Collaborates with the CSP on development of a global growth roadmap and create differentiated solution plays using Hitachi's technology.
• Track the private/hybrid and public cloud offerings and solutions from various providers. Uses that understanding of the industry trends to build a business case for Hitachi Vantara solutions.
• Actively supports company change programs and acts as a role model for solution selling.
• Create compelling value propositions for CSP Solutions built using Hitachi products and services as an alternative to Public Cloud offerings Qualifications and Skills
• 10+ years of experience in a Consulting Presales role in the Storage Industry or in a High-Value Solutions Infrastructure company.
• 8+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry.
• Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies such as Server technologies, Virtualization/VMware, Business Continuity, Data Protection, SAN, LAN/WAN Concepts and Architectures.
• Knowledgeable in ESX, vSAN, NSX, vRealize desired.
• Enterprise applications knowledge like ERP, CRM, etc. would be a plus.
• Should have a good understanding of various Public Cloud offerings and private cloud consumption models offered by infrastructure players.
• Knowledge of ITIL practices is important.
• Should have exposure to product development or engineering processes to design and implement integration with Cloud Management platforms and processes.
• Track record of success in Business Technology related sales.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education needed.
• Ability to write well-structured reports and proposals with clear, logical and succinct language.
• Ability to develop and deliver well-structured presentations with information appropriate for the desired audience.
• Excellent whiteboarding skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent customer facing/business negotiation skills, with experience of influencing C-level decision makers.
• Personable - Able to represent Hitachi Vantara positively to customers and build positive relationships.
• Persuasive - Able to influence effectively.
• Articulate - Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized - Able to coordinate resources and tasks effectively. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa
- Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto
- Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin
- Pioneering Spirit, Challenge