Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Japanese IT Comtor will work as the point of contact for providing high quality products for the Japanese speaking market. These people will work with clients to clarify the requirements and translate clients' need to development team.
What you bring to the team
- Be responsible for translation all kinds of work-related IT or non-IT documents from English to Japanese and vice versa.
- Join software development project teams to support translating project documents from English to Japanese and vice versa.
- Be responsible to communicate (email, chat, conference...) with Japanese client.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience as Japanese IT Comtor or Japanese IT Translator.
- Japanese level: N2, N1 or equivalent (especially speaking, writing, and reading skills); English level: TOEIC 700+ or equivalent (writing and reading skills).
- Effective using of MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional team environment; self-motivated and eager to learn (in business domain, software engineering, language). Have knowledge of programing is a plus.
- Good at logical thinking and analysis, high responsibility and teamwork spirit and ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of Japanese's working culture is a plus.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd - Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building & Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge