Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Mandatory skills:
Client Interview (Yes/No) Yes Our Company
- QA Automation Senior (GDC)
- 8-10 years of Quality Assurance in Test Automation and/or Development experience required.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Experience in designing and implementing Selenium and Cypress Automation Frameworks using Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Object repository, Page Object Model (POM)
- Experience in core Java and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts and experience in designing, developing, enhancing automated test scripts for Selenium using JAVA
- Experience in build tools like Maven and npm and IDEs like Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience in working with web debugging tools like XPath, Fire Path, and Firebug and provided efficient locators for strategies like XPath and CSS to run test scripts
- Experience in creating Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline process for providing continuous improvement to Agile development testing using tools like Docker, Jenkins and AzDo to execute smoke and regression test suites
- Working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures employed in Quality Assurance discipline (e.g., writing of test plans and test cases, understanding of metrics) required
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Detailed-oriented individual who is a team player and can work independently with minimal supervision (self-starter) required
- Financial Services experience preferred
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge