JD - hands on .Net/Azure Architect. Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- As a hands on .Net/Azure Application Architect you will work with the Onsite Architect and team and get the directions and lead the offshore team in technical design, Architecture, and implementation.
- Hands on with development and architectural implementation, documenting the designs and architecture/solution updates on confluence with sign-off from client
- Should be able to suggest and direct the Onsite team or Client as needed
- Demonstrate expertise in Cloud technologies specially Azure and have the depth is architecting OnPrem applications which can be used in Cloud in future with minimum or no change. Well versed in architecting multi-layer application/products along with micro/macro service architecture.
- Angular latest/Angular js and .NET C# both needed.
- Very good understanding on COM, API Gateway architecture.
- Solid knowledge in security (AD), performance, caching mechanism, (Redis, Kafka).
- Knowledg eon Form.IO is also recommended.
- Well versed with continuous development, testing and deployment including implementing security, performance across multiple teams.
- Expert in databases like SQL Server, NoSQL. Good knowledge in DW usage, DW tools like SSAS/SSIS.
- Reporting tool exposure in Power BI, SSRS.
- Exposure in Visual FoxPro/FoxPro, Cold Fusion knowledge will be added advantage
- Application Architect having experience in legacy modernization, rewrites, identifying and addressing technical debts.
- Great knowledge in .NET C# along with ASP.NET, MVC, Windows Services, Async calls.
- Good experience in UI like Angular/Angular js. Cold fusion as added advantage.
- Well verse with Micro Service architecture.
- Expert in SQL Server, stored procs, DB tuning, reporting services.
- Technical Skillset:
- Solid in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Swagger Docgen.
- SPA applications using Angular and Angular js. exposure in Carbon framework a advantage.
- Integration experience on SOAP, Web API's.
- Experience with Service Brokers - Kafka, Zookeepr, Redis Cache, messagebrokers.
- Testing and micro service framework (e.g. Jasmin, Karma for Angular).
- Logging and telemetry framework.
- Exposure or understanding in Visual FoxPro or FoxPro and COM..
- Exposure or understanding in ColdFusion CFScript, CFML and COM wrapped C# components
12+ yrs of .Net/Azure experience in implementing on-prem and cloud-based legacy modernization solutions.
Expert in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Swagger Docgen,
SQL Server, stored procs, DB tuning, reporting services, Integration experience on SOAP, Web API's. Experience with service brokers.
Experience with design and architecture, giving new ideas and solutions to client problems.
Very thorough with providing design, Architecture, documenting technical solution on confluence for a buy-in from client and implementation using Agile mode of delivery. Nice to have skills:
understanding in Visual FoxPro or FoxPro and coldfusion Type of Project (Development/Support/Migration/Upgrade/etc....): development and Migration Shifts, If any: No Client Interview (Yes/No): No Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge