Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
Ensure accurate reporting of financial information and timely invoicing pertaining to a particular project.
- Maintenance of project/Division/ company-related ledger accounts.
- Disseminate month-end project/Division/company/ consolidate reports to management and relevant business lines.
- Maintain list of month-end deadlines and ensure that Financial Statement follow forecasts are prepared on time and accurately.
- Review Project/Division / Company and consolidate forecasts on a regular basis and ensure any outstanding matters are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Identify and assist with the resolution of project/Company-related accounting issues.
- Ensure policies and procedures for project accounting are adhered to.
Accounting/ Finance includes work across multiple areas of accounting including:
- Ensuring compliance with financial transaction recording standards (e.g., general ledger, cash payments/collections, tax transactions, etc.).
- Control/reconciliation of accounts and records (balance sheet, P&L, bank accounts, etc.).
- Accounting reports/schedules for internal audiences (management reporting) and/or for external audiences (compliance reporting) including consolidation of financial statements, cash flow reporting, budget reporting, etc.).
- Cost accounting/budgeting (allocation of direct/indirect costs, variance analysis, budget preparation, etc.).
- Accounts Payable/Receivable and/or Credit & Collections.
What you bring to the team
- Ensuring compliance with VAS and Tax regulations (Circular 200)
- Control/reconciliation of Tax reports: VAT/CIT/FCT
- 5-10 years of working experience progressive professional accounting experience and at least 5 years in a supervisory role is required.
- Vast understanding of complex system architecture and multiple software systems and ERP (i.e. Oracle, SAP...).
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively, demonstrable problem-solving skills; results oriented with the ability to work independently and collaborate with individuals within the department and across the organization.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill; positive thinking with professional attitude and strong analytical skills while maintaining data integrity with a sharp focus on details.
- Demonstrable willingness to handle multiple projects and changing priorities, and to meet deadlines while at the same time, producing high-quality deliverables.
Floor 4th Helios Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge