As a leading SAP Global Services Partner, the Hitachi Vantara team understands the wide-ranging complexities associated with a client's business, but just as important, we know how that translates into the world of SAP. We are a full-service consultancy that has the skills and qualifications to help ensure a project's success - on-time and on-budget. Hitachi has strong capabilities in key SAP technologies like S/4HANA from both an ERP and analytics perspective. We are known as one of SAP's top partners. Our focus industries are chemicals, discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, food processing, consumer products, IM&C, and Aerospace & Defense. Hitachi leverages defined SAP preconfigured templates to help our clients attain and sustain unparalleled results through our Industry focused solutions approach.
Hitachi Vantara specializes in the definition and deployment of SAP Best Practice solutions for just about every critical business process.
From design through post-go-live support, we incorporate special organizational change management practices and proven techniques to help with user adoption and change to drive project success.
Purpose of Position
We are actively searching for a qualified candidate to assist architecture, design, and implementation of SAP Finance & controlling with strong controlling language
We are seeking individuals with following skills:
Professional experience 6 to 7
Years of experience on SAP R/3 and S/4 Hana Functional Consultant in FI/CO module. Involved in At least two S4 HANA E2E implementation life cycle and supporting including analysis, configuration.
- Material ledger, Currency, Valuations (Legal, Group, Profit center ) strong understanding
- Allocation App, Allocation, Assessment & Distribution experience
- Strong Experience in MTO & MTS scenarios
- Good Experience on Integration of FI with other modules (MM, PP,SD & PS).
- Good Experience in Planning & budgeting ( Financial plan data upload app & others)
- Experience controlling -Profit center accounting, Cost center accounting, Internal orders, Product costing, COPA (Margin Analysis, Account based & costing-based COPA)
- Result analysis integration experience
- Experience in GL,AP,AR,AA & Integrations
- Experience in Banking (Host to Host integration )
- Proficient in implementation and supporting - Activate /Agile Methodology, Business Process, Mapping & Configuration.
- Experience on program debug identifies reason for various issues.
- Working experience on smart forms.
- Tracking the tickets that arise from the customers assigning them to the concerned persons and solving them in severity basis in areas COPA, COPC , PC & CC/IO along with interfaces issues.
- Good knowledge in Interface concepts and data flow of IDOCS, ABAP knowledge
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge