As a leading SAP Global Services Partner, the Hitachi Vantara team understands the wide-ranging complexities associated with a client's business, but just as important, we know how that translates into the world of SAP. We are a full-service consultancy that has the skills and qualifications to help ensure a project's success - on-time and on-budget. Hitachi has strong capabilities in key SAP technologies like S/4HANA from both an ERP and analytics perspective. We are known as one of SAP's top partners. Our focus industries are chemicals, discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, food processing, consumer products, IM&C, and Aerospace & Defense. Hitachi leverages defined SAP preconfigured templates to help our clients attain and sustain unparalleled results through our Industry focused solutions approach.
Hitachi Vantara specializes in the definition and deployment of SAP Best Practice solutions for just about every critical business process.
From design through post-go-live support, we incorporate special organizational change management practices and proven techniques to help with user adoption and change to drive project success.
Purpose of Position
We are actively searching for a qualified candidate to assist architecture, design, and implementation of SAP Finance & controlling with strong Accounts receivables experience
We are seeking individuals with following skills:
Professional experience 6 to 7
Years of experience on SAP R/3 and S/4 Hana Functional Consultant in FI/CO module. Involved in At least two S4 HANA E2E implementation life cycle and supporting including analysis, configuration.
- Expert in Accounts receivables -BP Configuration & Process understanding, EBRS, Lockbox, Credit card & Intercompany experience
- Proficient in Configuration of FI sub-modules - General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivables (FI-AR), Bank accounting (FI-BA) and Asset Accounting (FI-AA) .
- FI-Bank Accounting, Treasury Management, Cash & Liquidity Management and integration with AP, Payroll &Transaction Management.
- Proficient in design and configuration of CO sub-modules - Controlling General Settings, Cost element Accounting, Cost Centre Accounting, Internal Order, Product Costing, Sales Order Costing and Profitability Analysis, Material Ledger with Actual Costing.
- Good Experience on Integration of FI with other modules (MM & SD).
- Proficient in implementation and supporting - Activate /Agile Methodology, Business Process, Mapping & Configuration.
- Experience on program debug identifies reason for various issues.
- Working experience on smart forms.
- Tracking the tickets that arise from the customers assigning them to the concerned persons and solving them in severity basis in areas GL, AP and AR along with interfaces issues.
- Good knowledge in Interface concepts and data flow of IDOCS, ABAP knowledge
Technical Skills needed:
The following skill sets would be a plus:
• Strong integration experience with SD, MM, PS & CO
• Basic ABAP knowledge
• Experience with migration (Custom, LSMW & LTMC)
• Master Data Management (MDM/MDG)
• Scope items understanding & Best practices knowledge
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge