Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. Required Skills
What you will be doing
- Minimum seven plus years of relevant work experience - architecting, designing and developing large scale security solutions and experience working with product/application teams on specifying Secure Application Requirements
- Deep technical expertise across multiple technical domains including cloud computing, security, identity and access management and IT infrastructure.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
- Experience in source code review, SCA, SAST and DAST tools and ability to provide consultation on vulnerability remediation and/or mitigation
- Experience working with development and project teams to promote and ensure the use of secure coding practices; Provide guidance to developers on recommended controls and countermeasures
- Expert-level understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as Service (SaaS) and containerized delivery models across multiple different cloud vendors;
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevSecOps)
- Familiarity with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, DDOS, and SIEM.
- Cloud security knowledge in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP and/or Vulnerability Management
- Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes security best practices.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Experience with security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA compliance etc
- Architecture certification (Google, Amazon, Azure) from a major cloud platform.
- Design secure cloud-native applications, platforms, core services and security controls across multiple public and private cloud environments including Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Monitor implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
- Serve as a senior security advisor providing security consulting services across multiple technical domains to project teams and provide advice on security and assist with compensating control alternatives where security requirements cannot be met.
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure all security requirements for a solution are sufficiently met (for example, confidentiality, integrity, and availability).
- Proactively solve customer support requests and coordinate resolutions with engineering teams.
- Coach and mentor team members on the security principles, technology practices, standardization strategies and best practices to create secure solutions.
- Evaluate existing and recommend new and emerging security technologies.
- Develop Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines to automate infrastructure and security provisioning.
- Create security standards compliant patterns & reference architectures for public, private, or hybrid cloud deployments
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information security risk/threats
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what is next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are enthusiastic about powering social good, we would love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Contact us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over one hundred years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit: Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge