Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam (formerly known as Global CyberSoft) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services. Responsibilities:
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
- Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
- Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
- Participate in full life-cycle of software development
- Research new technologies, work multi-task and multiple projects.
- Follow software development processes, especially agile disciplines and principles.
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major
- Having at least 3 years of experience in programming with Java, Spring
- Experienced in using Java, Spring, RESTful Web Service, Hibernate
- Experienced in using Frontend library (Angular 2+ / React JS...) is a plus
- Experienced in using Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL ...) is a plus
- Good at English (communication & written) is a plus
- Have knowledge with AWS/Azure is a plus
- Passionate in learning new technologies and building high-quality software applications
- Good knowledge in object oriented analysis and design (OOAD), design patterns, UML, database design....
- Good logical thinking, problem solving, learning attitude and team work spirit
- For Senior level: Strong leadership or had experience to manage a team
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Danang Branch Office - Floor 6th, Phi Long Building, 52 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Nam Duong Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.