Meet our Team
We're Hitachi Digital Solutions, a global digital solutions and transformation business. Our expertise, innovation and technology unlocks potential - we take theme park fans on magical rides, conserve natural resources, protect rainforests, and save lives. We automate, modernize, optimize, and accelerate. Our people are trusted transformers, with deep engineering expertise, focused on a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire the future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Setting business requirements into technical requirement through BI tools;
- Execution of BI software development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience of building BI solutions with BI technology platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Power BI, SQL Server;
- Experience using development tools like: Visual Studio, Tabular, GIT, SQL Server Management Studio and Azure;
- It is valued to have Language experience with DAX,T-SQL,Markdown,Python,C#;CSV,JSON and XML;
- Solid understanding of Kimball data warehouse design principles allowing confident explanation of design decisions and rejected alternatives;
- Able to efficiently use data analysis tools and methods to understand and validate data according to the question in-hand.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge