Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
- Strong scripting and automation skills with one or more of the following: Python,
- Engineering Expert - Cloud Network Engineering Responsible for design and implementation of public cloud networking solutions.
- Provide engineering to operate and support mission critical infrastructure services to all consumers in Novartis which are in the scope of the BEF and/or COE, ensuring their stability and integrity.
- The Public Cloud Network Engineering Expert is Senior IT professional delivering technical expertise in support of public cloud network design and interaction within Novartis and with its Cloud providers of choice.
- Provides subject matter expertise for change assessment and planning and during management of major incidents and problems
- Designs and develops IT network for public cloud
- Writes documentation specific to the allocated/defined application, system or technology environment (e.g. requirements / functional specifications, designs, build documentation)
- Profiles and troubleshoots applications
- The role ensures the successful end-to-end operation of IT security systems / the successful design, development, deployment and maintenance of monitoring solutions and services.
- The role supports the optimal planning and execution of all activities associated with cloud environments with a focus in scalability and performance.
- Public Cloud Network Engineer provides analytical support for incident and problem resolution.
- AWS Network Service
- AWS IAM
- CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Splunk
- F5 WAF, Imperva, Squid
- Cisco CSR, Palo Alto
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge