Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable to the General Manager, France
- All time in role to be exclusively devoted to agreed Key Account(s) as determined mutually by France Head of Sales and the France General Manager
- Accountable for a defined set of clients and within that client account take responsibility for organic growth and strategic relationship building/maintenance
- Accountable for owning and executing on a formal client account plan
- Accountable for the overall ownership of delivery success at key account(s)
- Overall responsible for the Client/ Hitachi commercial relationship
- Continual cover (i.e. no working at risk)
- Pipeline management
- Overall ownership of key third parties on the account
- Microsoft Execs, Fast Track, MCS, FR Account Team
- Commercial relationships with ISVs
- Third party service providers we collaborate with
- Ensure that effective relationships with Client contacts are maintained
- Regular on-site meetings to review plans and strategy
- Assist Project team(s) as necessary using relationships as above
- Understand all workstreams and status
- Align Hitachi's delivery to the client's plans and strategy
- Regular liaison with the allocated programme management team(s) to ensure internal account knowledge is shared
- Ensure Hitachi Solutions CRM is kept up to date with relevant Account Opportunities.
- Supporting Marketing on all Client relevant activities
- To monitor Client satisfaction and resolve concerns
- To actively seek references and case studies from the Client.
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy
Additional InformationDiversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Significant accountability for strategic growth within large scale client organisations across a range of industries
- Demonstrated experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within both Hitachi and client organisations
- Ability to work with Hitachi and Client delivery teams to ensure appropriate governance, planning and project success
- Has led large business transformation programs from a sales and/or delivery perspective
- Familiar with IT solution implementation methodologies (waterfall / agile)
- Experience in change management
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.