Meet our Team
The TSO (Technology and Solutions Office) is a team of pre-sales solutioning architects who are central to the success we are having in in cloud and data services, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition across cloud, data and ERP.
This team is responsible for building a vision with potential clients, understanding their requirements and crafting a solution and operating model that meets their specific needs. The architect is responsible for planning, guiding, estimating, and delivering responses to clients on a variety of sales pursuits such as consultative selling, RFIs/RFPs, orals presentations and all other sales pursuit requests. What you'll be doing
Perform the Solution Lead role on opportunities related to Cloud, Data, ERP, innovative technologies and modern operations models. Building strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across all industry sectors. Evangelising our industry leading solutions in Cloud, Data, ERP, & innovating technologies.
What you bring to the team
- Owning the solutioning process, acting as the design authority and technical lead / interface for our customers
- Driving workshops including discovery sessions, architectural sessions, design workshops, provide recommendations on target strategies for migration and modernization
- Propose, Design and cost, build and operating models across Applications, CRM, ERP, Analytics across public cloud and hybrid models and actively liaise with the capability practices to support opportunities up to contract signature
- Clearly articulating the business value and designing an integrated operating model across towers
Perform the Solution Lead role on opportunities related to Cloud, Data, ERP, innovative technologies and modern operations models;
- Expertise in Cloud infrastructure, cloud migrations and modern cloud native application design - primarily in the Azure cloud (also limited AWS)
- Prior ownership of end-to-end pre-sales/solutions selling on high value, complex deals
- Experience of leading sales pursuits (e.g. RFI, RFP), providing overall responsibility for solution, cost estimates and response collateral (working with our bid pursuit team)
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Solutions.
- Ability to build and manage pursuit teams comprised of onshore and offshore resources
- Experience in SRE (Site Reliability) is preferred
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge