Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job DescriptionRole
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design
consulting team and looking for a Senior User Researcher
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.Key responsibilities
QualificationsAs an experienced Senior User Researcher, you have...
- Ensuring that the team you work with is enabled to create truly user-centred solutions
- Conducting of qualitative and quantitative user research
- Synthesising and communicating research and findings in graspable way
- Establishing ways of working that enable knowledge and insights sharing
- Choosing and proposing appropriate methods, tools, and techniques for user research and helping teams to prioritise research goals
- Helping teams to understand how to enhance and optimise products, services, and solutions
- Championing the purpose and value of user research internally and externally
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- You used a variety of methods to conduct, analyse and synthetise research and analyse data
- You planned user research for complex user journeys and can turn findings into actionable insights
- You understand that user needs can change over time and know how to align user research activities to track those changes.
- You know how to demonstrate the importance of including diverse groups of users in research activities
- You helped your team to deliver accessible products and services
- You know how to align user research activities to the problems to be solved and deliver the best outcome for your team
- You understand the value of user-centred design and know how to advocate for the best practices in challenging and fast-paced environments
- You know how to apply ethical user research standards and practices
- You delivered user research while working in multidisciplinary agile team
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukAdditional Information