Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionDescription
The Solution Principal is the visionary cloud architect in the Hitachi organization, working to envision innovative, automated solutions in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment. The Solution Principal is part of the Modern Solutions delivery team, partnering with the Sales team and driving the technical sales process from solution inception through project initiation to identify and support deliverables and/or project objectives that meet client needs.
The Solution Principal works with our clients to scope the engagement, discover and analyze high-level requirements in order to define reference architectures with the client, sales, and delivery teams. This role should be capable and comfortable in communicating with IT leadership and the C-suite, with the demonstrated ability to translate business needs into technical architecture, development standards, delivery automation, and process governance. This is a hands-on leadership position in a dynamic, demanding environment. QualificationsQualifications
- Hands-on experience working at a high level in Application Development and Application, Infrastructure, and Security Architecture.
- Specific, relevant, large-scale experience is desirable in the following areas:
- Azure Application Architecture - including cloud native and microservice architectures within an Azure Cloud ecosystem. Broad knowledge of Azure cloud offerings, and ability to identify fit for purpose to solve the customers core business problems.
- Ability to hand off technical designs and requirements to a delivery team for execution, and ensuring customer vision is shared across the team.
- Ability to express complex technical and business concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to work independently & coordinate projects with a geographically dispersed team.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a self-directed learner.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- 8+ years experience doing enterprise architecture or similar, for a technology consulting firm or direct employment at a large corporation.
- 8+ years experience working with cross-functional teams and heavily matrixed organization
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalentAdditional Information#REMOTE#LI - JH1****Please note: Although this is a Remote / Virtual / Work-From-Home career opportunity, candidates MUST reside, and be authorized to work without sponsorship, in the US.****We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.