What you'll be doing
This person will be responsible for performing Global Delivery Services for Hitachi Vantara customers, as defined in a Statement of Work and as identified by manager, or as assigned by a Project Manager or Engagement Manager. The role performs the assigned tasks, whilst building a customer's confidence in Hitachi Vantara's service delivery capability.Responsibilities
What you bring to the team
- Experienced professional, with a full understanding of practice specialization. Employ suitable methods and techniques to ensure the optimum execution and delivery of the service as required.
- Work closely with the Engagement Manager to provide Specialist Operational Support to the project and delivery of service.
- Deliver and support defined architectural solutions and relevant technology in adherence to the agreed solution design.
- Works with the Engagement Manager to ensure that custom elements of a solution are implemented correctly and are fully supported, and that agreed deliverables and targets are met.
- Helps to configure and deliver key solutions to the customer.
- Monitors performance and implements resolutions as necessary to ensure effective operation. Thinks and acts proactively to optimize the delivery and performance of the solution.
- Proactive Delivery: Demonstrate accountability by keeping performance on track. Must be a problem solver who is able to work independently; be organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- High quality decision making: Making strong judgements based on the most relevant factors available that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line.
- Stakeholder Management skills: Clearly and effectively communicates with customers and ensures that customers understand and have visibility of activities and deliverables, demonstrating company values in all customer interactions.
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Extensive, in-depth, hands-on experience with SQL and relational database performance optimization.
- Team working: Building mutual support and understanding with colleagues.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge