Skip to main content
Job ID: R0013467
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2023
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Astemo Poland Sp. Z.o.o.
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Support to plant in purchasing activities
- Supervise the sourcing, price and contract negotiation, together with the requester and the Category Buyers / procurement center (for specific or spot purchase needs of the plant).
- Manage contracts & negotiation with local suppliers assigned to Plant Purchasing responsibility by Purchasing organisation
- 1st level escalation in case of logistic or quality issue
- Contribute to cost reduction ideas and supports local projects implementation.
Interface between plant and global / regional purchasing
- Apply and check compliance of plant purchase requests with defined category strategy and consumption policies.
- Interact with Indirect Purchasing category buyers and plant stakeholders for definition/update of category purchasing strategy, consumption policies.
- Ensure communication (relay) between plant management and Global / regional Purchasing organisation
- Facilitate and redirect local plant requests and transactions to dedicated transactional resources (Procurement Center)
- Ensure escalation to Regional management, Global Supply Chain Director and Category Manager for logistic disruption and capacity issues.
Reporting and purchasing representation
- Represent the Purchasing organisation during internal & external audits.
- Contribute and provide plant indirect materials reporting
- Additional Job Description
Key Professional Competencies
- Customer orientation : understanding of plant purchasing needs for goods and services
- Deep knowledge of purchasing process
- Purchasing & procurement tools
- Finance acumen
- Fluent English level
Key Personal Competencies
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Learning Agility & Adaptation
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Relationship Building & Networking
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in industrial purchasing
- Job Families for Job Profiles Procurement