Company DescriptionCompany Description
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
We are seeking a highly skilled RFP (request for proposal) writer to join our growing North America sales organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and creating compelling RFP, RFI and other responses to potential clients.
As an RFP writer, you will work closely with our sales and technical teams to understand the specific requirements of each RFP and craft a tailored response that highlights the unique benefits of our cloud computing solutions. You will be responsible for researching Microsoft and cloud computing industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure that our responses are always current and relevant.
In addition to writing responses, you will also be responsible for creating, managing, and improving the RFP process from start to finish. This includes coordinating with internal teams to gather information and develop responses, managing deadlines, and providing support to sales teams as needed.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in technical writing and a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Azure technologies is a bonus. You should be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Responsible for delivering accurate, well-written and properly formatted RFP responses
- Work with existing presales team and other SME's to obtain information needed to respond to RFPs
- Coordinates RFP associated activities such as item assignments, calendar reminders, response strategy meetings, executive signatures as appropriate and as needed follow ups/follow through
- Ensures final response package is appropriately formatted and submitted to customer on time
- Develop stand-out and value add responses in new formats such as video
- Develops and maintains RFP repository for future use
- Maintain associated data in the CRM
- Maintain associated regular analytics
Additional InformationPlease note: Although this is a Remote / Virtual / Work-From-Home career opportunity, candidates MUST reside, and be authorized to work without sponsorship, in the US.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-JH1#REMOTE
- Bachelor's degree.
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software; Microsoft experience a plus
- Excellent writing, organizational, communication and planning skills.
- Deep Excel skills, Sharepoint experience highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage deadlines efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.