Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Cloud Platform Engineer-AWSMUST:
1. 4+ years' of relevant experience, working on a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, ECS, EKS, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, KMS, CFT, OU) to develop and maintain AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practices of cloud security.
2. Engineering experience -responsible for influencing the design of complex public cloud Infrastructure solutions in view of automated operations
3. Experience with DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Continuous Integration technologies such as Docker, JenkinsandAnsible.
4. Experience with Linux,experience with Windows Server a plus Desired:
1. Scripting and automation skills with one or more of: Python, Bash or Groovy
2. Knowledge of IP networking and security in AWS -VPNs, DNS, Load Balancing
1. Design, Code, Implement and Support Cloud product releases and enhancements.
2. Transform requirements for new capabilities or changes from architects, operations or customers to include them in the design of Cloud components
3. Work in close collaboration withArchitects, Design Experts and Operations to integrate new solutions and perform post release L3/L4 operational support.
4. Maintain backlog and support Scrum Master and Product Manager for prioritization of release itemsand Sprint planning.
5. Create Cloud Service guidelines, standards including coding languages, code with comments, version control, version documentation, security considerations, audit requirement, change & release management
6. Ensure operational supportability of design/development by workingwith operations team duringdesign and development phase to ensurethe developed solutions are always operationally supportable and areproperly documented.
7. Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies.
8. Document as required by quality,qualification processes and cloud platform services.
9. Maintain Design Specification documents that are aligned with Architectural Handbook.
10. Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions.
11. Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education, guidance and user manuals.
12. Help to drive architectural improvements and standardization ofCloud environments
13. Develop and enhance automated DevOps processes to release new solutions into the live environment.
14. Ensure controls are in place for all configuration items and only authorized changes are made for all assets within enterprise IT environment. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge