Meet our Team
Currently residing in Norman, OK to work ONSITE
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
As a Full Stack Developer on Ruby on Rails you will have huge responsibility for the development of our global supply chain tools and applications. You will be performing a highly cross-functional role owning these critical applications. Your work will span long and short-range demand planning, supply planning, transportation, inventory, orders and fulfilment and the automation of important metrics that monitor our business, all to improve the Customer Experience.
Day to day you will:
What you bring to the team
- Improve user experience and be delivering projects on code / application performance
- Understanding and delivering ad-hoc requests for the various user groups
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications;
- Resolving a range of issues such as data pipelines, application errors etc etc
- Programming in these languages with at least 5 years of experience in the following: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, SQL;
- Linux system software knowledge (upgrades, testing, and coordination)
- Effective communication
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse and emerging web technology and techniques.
What you can expect from us:
Working at Hitachi Vantara means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why Hitachi Vantara offers excellent courses and programs. You will be part of the Global Supply Chain Group, a high-performance team. Our values and believes are value people, integrity & trust, development, collaboration and accountability & empowerment.
You will work on innovative projects within Hitachi Vantara. In addition, we offer:
• Challenging and entrepreneurial position within globally operating, venturous company with a strong product portfolio and market position, with extreme ambitions;
• Competitive salary compensation with incentive plan and great benefits; we even have our own gym!
• Great training and education possibilities.
• International atmosphere and working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of the Global Supply Chain Group;
• A-full time position
• Great workplace located in Norman, Oklahoma (Hybrid working)
• Strong focused, passionate and highly skilled and talented team
• We even have our own company restaurant and gym and we love to do fun stuff too!
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
Tier One Location (including New York City and California Bay Area): $97,000 - $120,000
Tier Two Location (including Colorado, Seattle, and the rest of California): $85,000 - $115,000
Tier Three Location (including the rest of Washington State): $68,000 - $97,000 The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge