Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
We are actively recruiting for Learning Experience Advisors
Learning Advisory's mission to help our clients realize the value through developing their workers' ability and capacity to perform in the new world of work.
This is done through designing, developing, and implementing learning experiences that move new users through the performance curve. The process starts with a close connection with Business, Digital, and Change Advisory teams to understand the client's value drivers, sponsors and stakeholders, change impacts and environment, learning delivery landscape, and persona characteristics.
The Learning Advisory team assesses training needs, designs learning strategies and plans, and designs and develops learning experiences through methods including quick reference guides, videos, instructor-led training, micro learning, digital adoption, and focused eLearning. As new methods emerge, the Learning Advisory practice evaluates and adopts those which are most effective in leading our client's end users through the transition to performance. We strive to right fit the method to the situation: don't create a sophisticated eLearning program when a simple job aid gets the job done.
Learning Experience Advisors play a key role in ensuring our clients succeed in meeting their objectives through increasing employee adoption and overall system usage by targeting end users' knowledge and ability. Learning Experience Advisors guide the interactions with subject matter experts to identify and document process and system training needs and procedures. The primary responsibility of a Learning Experience Advisor is to lead the effort to create learning materials in various formats and delivery methods based on adult learning principles visual design standards and learning delivery best practices.
Learning Experience Advisors drive faster adoption, greater utilization, and deeper proficiency in the implemented systems and processes to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of desired business outcomes.Responsibilities
- Lead the application of a structured methodology to Assess, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate learning for client projects
- Lead learning impact assessments with the support from Hitachi Learning Experience Consultants
- Consult and coach project teams, client end users, managers, and executives
- Create Learning Strategies, Lead learning needs assessments
- Lead the creation of design documents for training assets
- Guide the development of learning experiences for instructor led, video, self-directed, and interactive modes
- Virtual and in person facilitation experience
- Define Learning success metrics and lead the effort to capture data and generate reporting
- Drive innovation and new thinking across the Learning Advisory practice
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in related fields a plus (Ex. Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Learning Experience Design)
- Learning certification or designation desired; ATD Certification a plus
- Experience with large-scale organization Learning efforts, international experience a plus
- Ability to take complex concepts and processes and translate them into easily learnable slices
- Understanding of how people learn and build skills to adopt new ways of working
- Incredible communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to document complex processes and translate into easy-to-understand visual and verbal content
- Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, including executive leadership
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Learning experience design is a plus
- Experience with developing technology-based learning experiences a plus, including video, interactive, virtual and in person instructor-led modes
- Experience with advanced learning development software such as Camtasia, Articulate, Storyline, Adobe Development Suite a plus
- Strong visual design and development skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel across the United States & Canada post vaccine as requested by clients
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long-Term and Short-Term Disability)
- 401K program with employer match for all new hires
- Competitive starting salary
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.