Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure including CRM, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - and through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukWhat to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our Marketing & Alliances team
and looking for a Senior Marketing Executive
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.Role and responsibilities
As a Senior Marketing Executive
, you will...
- manage end-to-end marketing activities and events within industry specific campaigns.
- manage our UK social channels, driving engagement through business and industry content linked to campaigns.
- assist with the Hitachi Solutions UK website presence, including content, creative and establishing potential improvements through competitor analysis and industry trends.
- maintain our UK SEO and keywords across the UK website.
- be responsible for monthly reporting for social media and Email Marketing.
- create new (and improve old) content for campaigns with supporting tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite and Canva).
- manage Email Marketing and Marketing Automation within ClickDimensions specific to industry.
- assist with internal communications and industry specific newsletters.
- work closely with inside sales to keep CRM up to date and ensure that leads are correctly followed up with.
- work closely with industry experts to produce regular content e.g., blogs, white papers etc.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Additional Information
- 2+ years' experience in a B2B marketing role within the technology industry.
- Broad experience across digital marketing channels specifically LinkedIn.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good organisational skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and hit deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a diverse team across countries.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Fast learner and quick to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop / InDesign / After Effects) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of CRM system (Dynamics 365 preferred)