Job ID: R0014912
Date Posted: Jan 3, 2023
Segment: Construction Machinery
Business Unit: Hitachi Construction Machinery
Company Name: H-E Parts International Mining Solutions Usa Inc
Profession (Job Category): Production & Skilled Trades
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Seeking a detailed oriented, organized, dependable CNC Supervisor to join our team. Responsible for directing workers with set ups and operating CNC Machining Centers to perform various machine functions. Must have a strong adherence to safe work practices and assist in maintaining a safe and clean work are for all job duties. Strong communication and coordination of work with other departmental supervisors, engineering, production planning and management to ensure timely delivery of quality parts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducts all activities in a safe manner.
· Direct work of employees to meet quality and on time delivery requirements; addresses production challenges and communicates with the planning team.
· Works closely with production planning to determine department workflow.
· Provide consistent and timely feedback, coaching and mentoring to employees on development, performance, and conduct.
· Monitor, review and approve employee time records in a consistent and timely manner.
· Train and coach employees on department work instructions, processes, procedures, and policies.
· Requisition tooling and raw material required to meet production schedule requirements.
· Establish or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
· Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality.
· Examines items produced to determine if items meet specifications.
· Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
· CAD/CAM Programing
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Experienced CNC Operator with a minimum of 2 years supervision experience.
· 2 years of programming and machine set up experience for multi axis mills and lathes.
· Knowledge of GD&T along with part gaging requirements.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.