Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionDirector of Industry Strategy, Financial ServicesLocation: remote
Holder of the Magic Decoder Ring
Are you fluent in technology, marketing and Financial Services industry speak? Do you have your finger on the pulse of the latest industry technology trends? Is your closet filled with a variety of interchangeable work hats, that enable you to be head honcho collaborator?
A Director of Industry Strategy Financial Services at Hitachi Solutions is a bring-it-all-together, nuanced communicator who tackles ambiguity with perseverance. We are looking for someone with Industry experience to drive go to market strategies that differentiate out the best (us!) from the rest with a creative flair. Someone that can identify untapped opportunities, and work across all stakeholders to fill those gaps with Hitachi Solutions enhanced capabilities as it relates to specific Microsoft Cloud Solutions.Responsibilities:
- Understanding Microsoft Industry Cloud's functionality
- Collaborate to establish and refine Industry Go to Market (GTM)
- Product strategy for Hitachi Solutions Industry solutions
- Partnering with our Industry CTO's and Marketing Team to develop our North American "Sales Plays" and "Offers"
- Aligning our "Sales Plays" with the US and Canadian Microsoft Industry and Field Teams
- Provide our Marketing team the content for the Sales Playbook
- Provide input to Industry Business GMs and field sellers for semiannual planning
- Partnering with our Marketing and Field teams to keep us current on the Microsoft Field Seller and Leadership "Heat Maps"
- Partnering with our Marketing and Pre-Sales team on blogs, in person and online event content development and delivery.
- Industry Specific Sales support for US and Canadian Sellers when needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field or a Master's Degree in Business, or Marketing OR
- 2+ years' experience in industry or positioning industry solutions
- Experience utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Teams
- Possess analytical skills, creativity, and organizational skills
- Own and drive initiatives in a programmatic way (through a consistent/repeatable process)
- Experience with business applications and cloud technology solutions
- Experience in the Microsoft Channel
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status#REMOTE