Job ID: R0014924
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Telecoms Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks. The position is based in Chennai.
• 5-10 years of experience in configuration and Testing-commissioning of Railway/Metro Telecom systems e.g. Netwoking systems (Wired & Wireless), Radio, Time Disribution, CCTV, PIDS, PAS etc.)
• Definition of the IP Schema for the internal and external interfacing subsystems
• Preparation of the RF link budget and optical link budget during the design stage for the data communication system (DCS)
• Must be able to handle working in a dynamic environment with parallel responsibilities and competing priorities
• Maintain the appropriate balance between speed & perfection while never compromising quality.
• Have good knowledge of understanding design & testing documents.
• Excellent verbal & written communication Skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Demonstrated team player
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected]