Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Test Engineer to join our quality test lab. The candidate will primarily focus on running QA, and interoperability test with Hitachi Content Software for File (HCFS), identify bug and fixes. The candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional end-to-end delivery to stakeholders. This individual should be an enthusiastic, articulate, and motivated individual with a passion for delivering fantastic products to our customers.
Key job functions include.
• Running QA, and interoperability test
• Coordinate with manager on deliverables.
• Manage and track project related issues.
• Produce relevant communications to stakeholders.
Key skills include.
• Ability to work independently, dealing with day-to-day problems with minimal oversight
• Resource management and allocation to optimize results.
• Ability to provide technical requirements.
• Strong knowledge on Red Hat, Citrix, VMWare, Windows Operating Systems.
• Preliminary knowledge on FC and iSCSI protocol.
• Develop and produce reports, presentations, and white papers in various areas of storage feature and functions.
• Give technical presentations internally, and across different functional units.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
• 6-8 years of total work experience and 4+ years in Storage/SAN/NAS.
• Good to have Red Hat Certification Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge