Meet our Team
Our Global Solutions business is central to our growth plans for FY23 and beyond. The Global Solutions team, are an experienced, dedicated team that has a focus on promoting our solutions portfolio to existing and new clients across industries, both directly and through our partner teams. They collaborate as part of the Global Technical Expert team and cross-functionally to build deep, lasting relationships and to passionately articulate the Hitachi Vantara value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Acting as an SME, delivering value into sales, pre-sales and partner teams to generate demand and act as an evangelist for virtualization, cloud and converged solutioning opportunities.
- Working closely with regional sales teams, solution consultants, partner managers and our alliance team to drive customer engagement and revenue
- Demonstrating deep market knowledge and specialist technical capabilities in the Virtualization, Converged and Cloud solution portfolio. Contributing to both our customers and to our internal product management/development teams
- Attending and actively participating in sales and presales meetings, and demand generation activities including: seminars, trade shows and key partner events to promote the Hitachi Vantara solution set
- Planning and delivering Hitachi Vantara sales, presales and partner enablement sessions in collaboration with the Global Solutions Leads and local teams with the goal of developing actionable, qualified pipeline
- You are a proven, customer facing, commercially savvy solutions professional.
- Deep domain expertise in compute and converged solutions, a flair for communicating and positioning complex technical solutions and applying the use of technology to deliver customer driven outcomes
- VMware experience and ideally accreditations: VCF, VSP, VTSP, VCP are all relevant
- Aria Operations, Aria Suite, Aria automation are all desirable (not essential)
- Experience in identifying opportunities, the ability to engage in development activities and to clearly articulate customer specific use cases
- Proven ability to support Solution Consultants (presales) who act as 'generalists' and are the first point of contact for sales and customer engagements, to provide detailed technical and solution positioning and scoping expertise
- Outstanding communication with a methodical, structured mindset & the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Established network of contacts in the wider alliance and partner community
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge