Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
You will work with and learn from a broad set of internal customers including global pricing operations, sales, marketing, product management, finance, and partner operations, as well as key business owners and stakeholders spanning most levels and functions of the organization.
Successful candidates will have a talent for gathering, cleansing, connecting, transforming and presenting large amounts of data in well-formulated, easily consumable, and actionable summary formats, and for automating the delivery of standard analyses to broad audiences.
If you are a detail-oriented person, team player and enjoy working in a data-driven environment, this opportunity is for you.What you bring to the team Key responsibilities and expectations will include:
- Organize and analyze customer, product, channel, region-level price and margin data
- Gather, extract, and verify price, cost, volume, and margin data; apply data governance principles to ensure data cleanliness and integrity
- Play the role of a data steward to manage and govern data definitions, data flows across systems, and drive resolution of data related issues
- Connect and combine different data sources and tacit knowledge to uncover key price and margin insights
- Deliver business analysis and reporting, and sharp insights that enable functional leaders to quickly understand and effectively make decisions to manage continuous price and margin improvement and execution across the enterprise
- Develop reports and visualizations to understand business performance and key trends and deliver executive-ready insights at scale
- Manage, enhance and maintain reports and visualizations on price, costs, volume, and margin performance to create ongoing relevant and strategic insights
- Collaborate with team members and execute cross functionally and across geographiesOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge