Hitachi Vantara Federal
Hitachi Vantara Federal transforms United States federal agencies from data-rich to data-driven. We are a trusted advisor to our customers around mission-critical data needs. From intelligent data platforms and digital infrastructure systems to consulting expertise, we deliver resilient digital products, processes, and experiences that accelerate innovation and create competitive advantages for the United States federal government. Hitachi Vantara Federal is a FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi Vantara. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
This role will serve as a Federal Systems Integrator that works in partnership with the sales functions for Sell Through Opportunities and directly with the FSI's for Sell-To Opportunities. HVF has a team of Account Executives (AE's) that are responsible for the end-customer relationship in the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence space. We (HVF) also have a Channel team that is primarily responsible for the Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partner community. HVF has a significant market opportunity within Systems Integrator and Defense Industrial Base. This role will be responsible for identifying and developing the SI relationships so that they can drive a meaningful revenue stream for HVF both from sell-to functions for internal consumption and sell-through program opportunities. The FSI will focus on existing SI internal requirements and near-term contracts/programs as well as prospective contracts that the FSI community may be pursuing (longer term revenue).
A successful candidate for this position is a highly motivated individual, with a strong IT and sales background and 5-10 years of selling into their respective territory primary account. The role will require significant time spent within the FSI community - spending time with them at their facility and potentially with their CIO staff, supply chain teams, and project teams to both build relationships as well as determine how we (HVF) can add value to their efforts. Strong existing relationships with the FSI community is important. The FSI team is a strong growth component in the HVF long term sales strategy. Responsibilities
• Develop HVF Systems Integrator GTM strategy in coordination with the Sales and Channel team that ensures that HVF's share of the SI community is growing in proportion to its overall business.
• Building C-suite, program level, and supply chain relationships within key FSI accounts in there territory.
• Responsible for partnering with sales, specialty sales and leadership team to drive account and opportunity level sales capture plans
• Responsible for discovering and cultivating net new incremental revenue opportunities within existing and new Systems Integrator accounts and gaining access to new business through the SI partnerships
• Partner closely with Account Executives in selling into targeted accounts driving growth where the Systems Integrator has the lead
• Develop sales presentations and value messaging that supports HVF value propositions and industry differentiators for the SI community
• Help drive, execute, and reinforce the GTM strategy and target performance area sales campaigns to drive net new growth
• Establish growth goals for the Systems Integrator community that will be measured for performance indicators at the end of the fiscal year - clear understanding of what success look like
• The SI/BDM lead will report to the Director of Civilian or DoD/IC sales Qualifications
• 5-10+ years successful quota attainment selling infrastructure and analytics in the federal marketplace; ideally with or through Federal Systems Integrators
• High degree of proficiency in federal market and comprehension of industry trends, client needs and business drivers
• Strong business acumen and experience developing and delivering client facing sales presentations
• Must be able to articulate understanding of current market trends at a level that provides immediate credibility and client engagement
• Work under minimal supervision on complex projects - strong self-motivation
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
• Strong written communications skills
• Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.
• Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationshipsKey Performance Indicators
• Sell-To Pipeline Generation
• Sell-Through Pipeline Generation
• Program and Business Development meetings
• Identifying key "MUST-WIN" programs within each Principal FSI Account
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Hitachi Vantara Federal is committed to building a strong, inclusive culture that embraces diversity in our business. We will foster a sense of belonging by:
• Recruiting, retaining, developing, and mentoring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
• Listening and providing opportunities for feedback to create an environment that values employees' perspectives and unique experiences.
• Striving to hold ourselves accountable as an organization, as individuals, and as leaders to learn, grow and continue to evolve our DEI strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.