Job ID: R0013798
Date Posted: Jan 13, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail STS is looking for a self-motivated Validation Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from technical to management. The position is based in Naples Italy. The job is combination of office work and tests execution on board (Metro, Tram and Train).
- Guarantee the definition of Routine and Type Test Procedures, Test Plan and Test program and the implementation and the management of validation activities on the vehicles according to:
Engineering, Homologation, and to Company processes, guidelines and international standards.
- Ensure Interface with Design Engineering project team, manufacturing, RAMS and Safety team.
- Ensure the delivery of the Validation report.
- Ensure delivery of vehicles in compliance with Customer requirements, in accordance with project schedule.
- Experience in Railway industries and / or testing activities is required.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and measurement system is preferred.
- Eager to work in an international environment.
- Skills in Microsoft Windows operating system and Pack Office.
- Knowledge of Cycle V models.
- Availability to travel worldwide and work in night shifts.
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Master's Degree in Electrical / Automation / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Technical Background.
Fluent in English.