Why Waupaca Foundry?
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Quality Auditor ROLE:
This position is responsible for checking and ensuring the quality of outgoing products. Auditor is responsible for performing random finished product audits, review and disposition of scrap, product testing, and final packaging/ labeling. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining a safe and organized workplace.
- Confirm quality requirements of finished products meet customer requirements.
- Ability to participate in root cause analysis of safety, quality, and production issues.
- Assist other departments with quality concerns and requirements.
- Other duties as required/specified.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to use forklifts, hoists, electrical pallet jacks, etc.
- High level of attention to details.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. frequently and up to 55 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to walk and or stand constantly throughout a shift.
- Ability to frequently bend, lift, climb, etc.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to perform basic measurements using calipers, dial indicators, etc.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employer funded retirement plan.
- Paid vacations/holidays.
- Wellness program.
- Fitness membership.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement.