About Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. Role :
5 or more years of experience in performance and scalability. Responsibilities:
Good to have:
- Understand and analyze performance bottlenecks in the stack
- Proficiency with any code profilers to identify bottlenecks.
- Managing and structuring data volumes.
- Apache Spark jobs performance analysis and tuning
- Work with Dockers and Kubernetes
- Ability to interpret performance results for scale perspective
- Proficiency in either one Java, Python, or Golang
- Writing Jmeter scripts for load simulation or any other emulators.
- Team development (CI/CD pipelines, git, Jira, etc)
Qualifications Any Engineering Graduate
- Configuring and managing the hadoop clusters.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL and MongoDB
- Good understating of cloud technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.